CGB 0.00% 2.1¢ cann global limited

CGB DISCUSSION, page-36

1. 3,013 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1919
    Hi Zess,

Mate, I totally understand your frustration of reading the continual ebb and flow of changing sentiment across SM for this stock. Unfortunately, it is what it is because of the delays, both real and perceived.

At this point, if I may suggest, LT investors might try and focus on what comes out in ASX reports and ann's and, if they can, try and ignore commentary that doesn't align with the ASX news. I say this based on the 170ML bid shares (more shares in one line than many stocks have in a whole buy queue) sitting in the 0.007 line, and the capping of over 70ML in the sell line, two pips up @0.009 that appear to be pushing down possible weak hand-holders towards 0.007.

People, of course, are welcome to agree or disagree, as I only offer a single viewpoint. Still, I become very sceptical of any anonymous contrarian viewpoints on Social media when there are such large volumes of buy interest waiting to capitalise on the frustrated sellers who wish to vacate the building. That opinion comes from decades of following stocks in the US, and Aussie markets and studying buying/selling behaviours of SM influencers. Could I be wrong? Absolutely. Could I be offering some sage wisdom? Potentially.

At the end of the day, mate, you decide what you have to do. I have my exit strategy in place if they fail to deliver. I will reconsider my Long Term holding if they do deliver, backed up with some solid marketing.

I now wait to see if CannTab will be realised and wish investors success and profits or good exits if they see 'Greenfield' opportunities elsewhere.

Last edited by Neil1959: 19/03/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CGB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.