CGB 0.00% 2.1¢ cann global limited

CGB is a unicorn in the making

1. 306 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 44
    Folks, I am going to stick my neck out here and say that CGB is a unicorn in the making. It will be grass fed and grow nice and plump. This is IMHO only and here are some reasons why:

1. Great management team - yes great management team. Some people will think I am smoking grass, but look pass the bauxite projects and see what has been achieved in the short space of 2 years. The management team have managed to create a vertically integrated business and positioned itself as the leading Australian company in this sector. They have also secured partnerships with key international organisations and the Israel connection is much more valuable than Sholom has been given credit for.

2. T12 supply agreements - This is proof that the company is no longer promising a pie in the sky. There are actual wholesale supply agreements for their products. The Costco agreement is significant because it validates the quality of the product and the supply chain. Purchasers like Costco will only deal with organisations that can supply high quality products with ongoing supply. IMHO, the Vietnamese contract is just the beginning of many more to come. A hemp milk supply contract with a major retailer will send this off and trotting.

3. Medical cannabis - this is the true dark horse and the skies the limit. They just have to pull of one thing in this area and I will let you extrapolate the rest. Whether its MS human trial, cantab or a supply contract for medical grade cannabis raw material and something out of left field from the Israeli connection, you want to be riding this horse before it becomes a unicorn.

All IMHO, Zess will be a very wealthy Italian and some others as well. Good luck all, worth methinks.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CGB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.