CGB 0.00% 2.1¢ cann global limited

CGB Price Discussion Thread, page-46

1. 2,365 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 640
    not at all, CGB as an entity hasnt been around very long at all and it seems everyone expects a balance sheet marvel when legislation is thwarting the efforts to truly realise the potential of this age old plant I dont see any botanists among you denigrating lot,I dont see anyone who comments with a background in agriculture, animal fodder, the health food sector,and only a few from the natural medicine sector that most seem to be solely focused on , CGB is a high risk venture but it will be three years till it might show real growth , the metrics I look at are not the P & L but I will not be telling you what they are, the minimum time frame to review is 6 monthly and dont expect miracles they need a certain level of production to reap profit growth and it will not be driven by medicinal only , you have to realise the full potential of hemp as a food,fibre,fodder and nutritional products to get the most from it, it takes time to do that.----like everyone else I am carrying an enormous loss and next purchase will just scrape me in at sub 3c, I cannot stress enough that QBL was buried in the long trading halt and at best product movement can only start after the entity CGB was accepted to the ASX, although I will get bagged for it ask Warren Buffet what the worst company he ever bought was and guess what he will say Berkshire Hathaway without knowing the history behind that you can never reconcile the strength of the comment, Berkshire Hathaway are not in the tile business anymore havent been for decades, so you never ever know

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CGB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.