CGB 0.00% 2.1¢ cann global limited

CGB retail investor sentiment

1. 483 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 148
    CGB Many views have been shared on HC. After months of speculation due to multiple assumed false starts. It looks like this publicly listed company may actually be in a position to re insert themselves back into the "market". Although I have been critical of recent (last 12months) performance from the team, I have never hidden my lack of experience in justifying my opinions. I chose to pull my investment to the original CR announcement due to the delay (+13)in which I felt was lacking serious direction and leadership. However I am still invested as I still hold. I have enjoyed reading this forum and the many comments shared both for and against supporting you. Lucky for me I never subscribed to keeping all my eggs in one basket. I lement the investors who in a rush of blood did. Reading this forum daily it is easy to see who has and who has not. Can I add for me it's easy to spot the "dark accounts" HC members posturing as independent. Greed is destructive, it disolves moderation of thaught and consumes ideology. The corruption of the best of intentions is a slow erosion. I honestly look forward to the relisting and at my first chance I will sell my remaining listing. However as a newbie I will continue to follow both the company and its directors. As I see it, every opportunity is an opportunity to learn. I already understand emotional wealth. I am working on financial wealth. If I may be selfish for a moment even at the youthful age of 41 I was lucky enough to experience death. So I understand emotional wealth usurpes greed. My financial wealth will not be built on subterfuge neither will it be at the cost of others.My opinion is that I fear this is maybe what I may be witnessing here. My only regret is that only people who have truly felt the hand of death can truly understand real wealth and everything else is just white noise. Argh ne bother anyway. We might not have the time we should have to actually correctly research our investments as we bust our ass week in week out. Rather relying on blind faith that "these directors" have our best intentions. I don't believe this here though. Best of luck to all and never forget us retail investors are allowed our opinion too.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CGB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.