CGB 0.00% 2.1¢ cann global limited

Hi big fin. I just like to thank you and others for your...

1. 442 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 106
    Hi big fin. I just like to thank you and others for your contributions on these topics of how this company works! You and others have caused me to go and enlighten myself to go and review the company’s annual reports and pay close attention to how and what services are provided and how they are paid for. I have gone back to 2014 annual report to the latest 2018.
    constant theme is “share based payment arrangements”  (it can be very lucrative for those who are paid this way I would assume) for
    -convertible notes ( who is providing those?)
    -share payments for consulting services ( who is the consulting person or companies providing this service)
    -share payments to AGMPL employees 
    -the main holders of companies and entities 
    on top of the list of services provided by AGMPL as listed in Note 33 of 2018 report.
    And I wonder what this Dr Robert Coeraads does for this $360,000 year on year. (Writes lots of books) I hope this stops (doubt it)now that our focus is on the hemp and mm. 
    IMO this has been a gold mine without doing any digging.
    However for now  I do believe  in the new enitity CANN GLOBAL Limited and really hope it thrives, as I have a considerable amount invested, but I do hope they don’t continue this share based payment arrangements.
    Any way thanks big Finn and all other contributors whether they have skin in the game or not,  you all keep us informed whether we like it or not

-

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CGB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.