CGB 0.00% 2.1¢ cann global limited

CGB, page-17

1. 2,368 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 641
    well the strike price on options didnt look like a confidence builder and the only benefit from this company has been income drawn from those in it, nonetheless I had a similar outlook at the onset and diluted my holdings and will require about 50% more in capital to get just above the strike price of last options , so the quandry of what to do, well in fairness to CGB the 1967 act that requires reform for an industry to proceed has little chance while covid preoccupies the political arena and decimates our economy but they did show some income,they did suffer from the drought and they have stated income will improve in the coming quarter.-----however they have suggested income even divvys in prior communications, so thats the quandry if all of us had hindsight I doubt this company would exist today , however I may still look to buy more and quadruple my holdings in the hope of being able to exit with lress capital loss than at present but there lies the risk of total loss , and the only real benefit will have gone to those who had an income from this business

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CGB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.