CGB 0.00% 2.1¢ cann global limited

Neil,I'm not one for long fancy posts or word battles. You know...

1. 11,400 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 565
    Neil,

I'm not one for long fancy posts or word battles. You know exactly what I mean by copying and pasting only positive things. You also know VERY well that a lot of statements made by the company are forward looking and QBL/CGB have a LONG history of not necessarily meeting those statements.

As for dictionary definitions, if your method of due diligence is to copy something and state a source, then what conclusions are you drawing? how are you valuing companies? How have you reached that this stock, is a good price or a bad price or neutral? You see the flaw in all the words, they're meaningless when the underlying goes unanswered.

Here is CGB in two pictures. One including the 2019 Q4 note for revenue being accrued in that quarter vs the next. You tell me if this looks like a long term operating company, or even one trending in the right direction. One more note, over this period alone (1 year), they've issued 6.5 million worth of shares, accumulated another 3.9million worth of debt obligations. Their cash balance has increased by under 2million.

You and Bas can spin things all you like, that's fine, but this is the bottom line to me, is the company trending in a strong direction... My answer is no, the small increases in revenue are lumpy and uncertain, the manufacturing cost far far exceeds the receipts. Admin costs while other companies have been reducing BOD pay during covid, this one has actually increased from Q4 CY2019.

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/2417/2417032-98f4ba8f84681877ef563fb5f92f787b.jpg

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/2417/2417034-69a533b59b172f79143248ee5bc6f367.jpg

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CGB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.