CGB 0.00% 2.1¢ cann global limited

CGB'sTechnical announcements., page-2

1. 2,364 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 628
    I get the general idea transformed from a bauxite to a hemp compny that has endeavoured to create an international business in addition to affiliations as a seed and hemp producer and o/s development for medical use of product and development all of these will if they come to full fruition provide distribution rights to Asian and possibly North American consumers, in short they have no real direct interest onlty beneficial interests through the various agreements current valuations are almost negative and the bauxite interest has outflows with at this point no apparent opportunity for cashflow ,the seed operations and bank of seed is the most outstanding aspect as it resides in Australia under current legislation that bank is of enormous value and at the core of CGbs operations , sadly all operations have to my mind been adversely impacted by Covid and legislation , legislation which is holdng up development of a whole industry in the Western World which undoubtedly serves the interests of the petro {plastics}and pharmaceutical industries of the world.Yes there has been overt exaggeration through the coloured staements which alludes to progress and potential and the cash management has been impressive or desperate dependant on your outlook but the reality is shareholders have little to see in the way of progress exciting statemnts do not make for profit without which , well we see that reflected in the current sp.----I hope that is a fair summation because it represents a good deal of capital lost at this point around 80% the price of a love affair I guess but still I hold

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CGB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.