CGM 0.00% 0.1¢ cougar metals nl

CGM fundamentals

1. 25 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 27
    Hey all. I've written up a little summary (see PDF attachment) along with the help of Elcorp (thankyou very much) to highlight some fundamentals. It’s about a month old now, but hopefully not too much has changed. Before you read this please understand this is just my opinion. I trust anyone to make their own investment decisions based on the research they have done themselves. I am not here to ramp this stock just simply put some information out there for people who are interested in/or have a position in CGM. I’m sure I’ll miss a lot of things, but this is just a brief summary. Please add to this as much as possible. (Full disclosure I have a position in CGM) I put in the time to talk to management, so I would greatly appreciate others comments and analysis be it pros or cons.
    Let’s get some great discussion going! I will refrain from putting price targets or predictions on this that’s not why I’m writing this, but I will say I love making money and that I believe with a market cap of 7.3m CGM has serious upside potential.
    Cougar has interests in 4 materials for the EV revolution. I believe the board has strategically positioned itself to take advantage of the increasing commodity prices that we are seeing in lithium, graphite, cobalt and nickel.
    I am only covering some basics in this post.

1. a) Recent trend of commodities associated with the exploration opportunities of the company.
    2. b) A brief look at the outlook for these commodities.
    3. c) The board of directors and management (not all just some)
    4. d) Directors interests in the company. Management’s commitment not taking a salary for years to minimise dilution and loans by Our MD.
    5. e) Share register (shares on issue and the top 20 holdings)
    6. f) Outline of the drilling business and projects Cougar has taken an interest in. These being the Pyke Hill nickel and cobalt project, Ceara lithium project, Chile Plateado cobalt project the Madagascar Vohitsara 50/50 earn (in arbitration) and the Shoal Lake gold project in Canada (in arbitration).
    No advice given. All this is just my opinion. Enjoy and look forward to anyone's thoughts. CGM final..pdf
    Last edited by Woolley96: 10/04/18

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CGM (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.