EQR 0.00% 4.8¢ eq resources limited

What's there is a tailings retreatment plant that failed to...

1. 343 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 12
    What's there is a tailings retreatment plant that failed to adequately process the tailings which are too dense. The plant has been refined and works, which is why CNQ has received millions in research grants.

The plant can adequately process stockpile material of which there is 6 million tons and a permit to process 3 million tons per annum. All we need to process this is probably a crusher, a loader and maybe a truck. Crushers were transported into almost inaccessible mountain locations hundreds of years ago; CNQ location has zero problems with access. I don't see much cost in that. There's just no desire to generate a revenue stream.

Fresh rock permit should have been received about now. Even if it has, management wouldn't tell us.

I concur with the view that management is seeking a buyout. Hopefully that will succeed at around $0.60 before the leases run out in December 2014. I note they have been transferred to CNQ from the subsidiary, not sure what that does to Mits's 2.7% lien on the subsidiary, probably makes it worthless?

God only knows what happens to this company if JM were to become unavailable for some reason. It's a huge dependence on one "Key Man".

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EQR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $107.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.8¢ 4.8¢ 4.7¢ $8.412K 175.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 32705 4.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.8¢ 199888 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.54pm 18/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EQR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.