EQR 0.00% 4.8¢ eq resources limited

Ch, page-2

1. 343 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 12
    Yes, there's definitely some BS going on with the management of this resource.

It has to be said that the BS must be coming from in-house; after all, whose resource is it anyway?

Mits is a puppeteer, playing a game of delay and clearly demonstrating zero respect for CNQ. But respect is earned, as they say, and there is none earned. Never a deadline or target met in the history of CNQ, and no sign of progress even now. Just empty rhetoric and a vague promise of 20+ years of mine life.

Lets face it, it matters not at present whether the mine life is 1 year or 100 years, because no-one is digging, even though there is a plant and permits capable of producing a good enough income to value the shares at 20c with no more capex than to buy a loader, which could be hired.

I really don't get why Todd hasn't stumped up the petty cash amount required to get this mine producing, they put more cash into the practically dead in the water English resource.

Perhaps the problem with getting this thing happening does not lie with potential partners, but within. Why else would no-one want this resource?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EQR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.