WFL 0.00% 0.3¢ wellfully limited

My take on todays events is a big fat positive. I like most of...

1. 388 Posts.
    My take on todays events is a big fat positive. I like most of you long-timers still have my holding and if anything adding to it on days like today.

I made a decision a long time ago that I liked the product and saw great potential, and I am not even a medic but could see it to be a winner.

I did change my strategy a little recently, after seeing the large variation in SP at different times. I then decided to make a bit of extra cash following the trend with its ebbs and tides. I cashed up some other stocks that were not producing, (actually took a loss to do that) saw that the returns here would more then cover any loss in the transition..

I was not wrong, I am more then happy with the returns.

I thought that today was going to be a consolidation day so was not going to play, went out shopping, came back late and straight away thought, WOW I have to get back in. It turned out to be another profitable day,

Today action has proved to me that we are on a winner, for a stock to get a hit like it did today, 200 mill. traded and come back reasonably strong with 7 points from its low of 5.3 without any positive news is without a doubt an indication of its resilience. I look at today as bering a very positive result.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WFL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.