DDT 0.00% 0.4¢ datadot technology limited

chairman bolts and leaves a disaster

1. 19 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3
    So the Chairman final comes clean - here's your $11m loss, net equity down to virtually zero and the auditors telling the poor shareholders that the company has "significant uncertainty regarding continuing as a going concern".

And where is the Chairman going - well he's "retiring" from the Board. He really had no choice as unfortunately for him it was his turn to seek shareholder support for re-election. Fat chance after his performance over the last three years.

I and collegues have asked him alot of questions on the hows and whys of where the company is today - no answers but a suggestion to come to the AGM. Don't worry we will be there in force, and loud and vocal asking the questions that shareholders deserve answers too.

And surprise, surprise - former director Mr Bruce Rathie wants another go on the Board. Fresh from overseeing a $4.8 million loss in a DDT venture with CSIRO, Rathie wants in again. News for Rathie, he's not wanted on this board again. He left in silence and wants to rejoin the board in silence.

Pencil in Friday 16trh October for a lively DDT shareholders meeting as us mere shareholders can finally have our say - I bet its 3 minutes and sit down please.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DDT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $4.238M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
10 17571944 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 786991 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DDT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.