DDT 0.00% 0.4¢ datadot technology limited

The chickens are finally coming home to roost. This mob have...

1. 36 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    The chickens are finally coming home to roost. This mob have raped the company and the shareholders. It's time for them to all go and that will happen if they run out of cash before the AGM or if the shareholders get their way at the AGM and kick them out.

The financial report gives the position up to June 30 2008 and that's pretty grim so what has happened in the past 3 month to change any of that?

I bet nothing.

I can't believe that Rathie would put himself up for re-election after his time as Datatrace Chairman and I don't believe how the DDT board would accept his nomination after his track record with the full impairment of Datatrace. Did they even think how shareholders would react? bet they didn't.

Rathie departed DDT without fuss in January '09, continued to oversee Datatrace rack up more significant losses and suck more of the lifeblood out of DDT and thinks that he can worm his way back into DDT as a Director!

DDT is in desperate need of true leadership with directors and management that have the skills to try and pull this company back from the edge of destruction and turn it around. Not more of what shareholders have had to suffer with over the past few years

Unless something has happened since June 30 to turn DDT around DDT would have to be sailing so close to the wind that shareholders may not even have to worry about the October 16 date. Could be that you spend your time and money on a good lunch.

Anyway, I'd say it's about time that all shareholders took some interest and showed them who really owns the company.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DDT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $4.844M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 15139091 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 3100009 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DDT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.