WWI 13.0% 1.3¢ west wits mining limited

Chairman (Director) on a 6 months Performance Plan/Notice due to an inability to start mining, page-1055

1. 1,000 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 194
    Harold why would I?

Despite yesterdays little rise on the back of micro trading volumes this is dead duck stock.
    It cannot raise a single $ to get mining despite having all the infrastructure to go into mining. Do any of you not critically ask yourself why? Do you ever wonder what the analysis details of the ore they took to the tolling plant came back at?

Do you really get inspired by the presentations and interviews from your Chairmen? Really? I mean good luck to the Melbourne lawyer trying to get rich off your money, but the guy has been a catastrophic failure in delivery anything outside of trying to silence objections or promote even with those convicted of insider trading. He has been removed, like forcefully pushed off 2 ASX boards for non performance.

Attack me personally all you wish but it is the only defence any of you have. I dont wish anyone to do badly, but this is a stock set up purely for the benefit of others. Forget the salaries and the related entity payments, just think about how they used to pay themselves unaudited bonuses. Did you not notice how this year after I pointed out how they has been structured they changed them to result driven outcomes?

Do you ever run the ruler over the terms of the EOI
    that Wingfield got at your expense? Why do think he was so eager to tell you all it was such a great deal?

And we could spend a week going through posters like Pennyhaul, incredibly only posting in the lead up to CR and pumping the buying of the stock. Yet none of you question, on the contrary you cheer that behaviour knowing full well the origins.

Finally, a number of you tried to compare the tolling tramsport with first outback WA and last gasp Port Kembla, neither being anything like the transport route in Soweto. Ive asked many times for you to dispute the routes I showed, but to date nothing.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WWI (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.3¢
Change
0.002(13.0%)
Mkt cap ! $32.99M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.2¢ 1.3¢ 1.2¢ $14.53K 1.123M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 6225000 1.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.3¢ 1442014 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WWI (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.