NRZ 11.1% 0.8¢ neurizer ltd

Chairman Interview, page-90

1. J L
    1,712 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 165
    GoNuts, you challenged me with the following:

"Going Green is #ucki*g expensive! So stop the arguing and try to help with a solution! Not a Constant down-ramping"

OK, well I'll do my best to give you my best scenario based on what I can gather.

Let us assume that for the rest of the September quarter the project is on time and within budget. i.e.

1 EIS is approved. (pigs might fly but nevertheless lets accept it)
    2 Pre-FID funding (Up to $100 million) from potential investors. (again pigs might fly but nevertheless lets accept it)

The 5 Day VWAP is currently hovering around 14 cents.

The Pre-FID funding is imminent (within four weeks), therefore the share price offer would be about 11.2 cents (20% discount to14 cents). New shares issued would be about 890 million. There would now be about two billion shares on on issue.

Two billion shares on issue at a unit price of 11.2 cents. Probably my entry price??

Things are now ripe for a TO. This might not suit everyone as it would be all cash, no script.

Share offer premium. Research indicates that premiums offered last year by foreign bidders averaged about 40%.

Using this as a guide the offer price for NRZ would be about 16 cents per share. To make a quick 40% this would surely be accepted.

This would indicate to me, that anyone who bought above this price would be in danger of losing their money.

That's by conclusion, Nutsie. IMO, that's as good as it could get based on what we know at the moment.

Also, IMO, I think that this optimistic scenario is unachievable, but time will tell. Lets reassess the situation after the Sep Ann.

These are my thoughts, now please give me yours.

JL.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NRZ (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.