SRS 0.00% 7.1¢ spicers limited

chairman is a minor issue: performance is key , page-13

1. 10,917 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 45
    Hi GrahamCC,

In answer to your points as follows

1.Profit is profit and not ambiguous.The last announcement on results stated an estimated $26mill half year loss after tax.Surprisingly if they had negative earnings they should have stop distributions earlier.
    2.For me given the situation it is better to give Price a go however given trading patterns the company may be beyond repair.
    3. Banks are concerned with profit,being able to meet repayments.PPX have already flagged that they could lose bank support.Also if the banks don't see profits they could call in the loans.
    4.Board/management of course is related to profits.However it doesn't matter what board/management you have if you have a business that has "weakened market conditions"
    5.Wait and see games for losers.I am waiting and seeing and I have not lost a cent on PPX.I would rather wait and see that they turn a profit and then buy shares in the company.
    6.PPX is still trading so it can not be worse for holders.
    7.Have I noticed about hybrids.Did you notice about babcock hybrids some years ago.From the babcock fiasco I noted that I wouldn't touch hybrids.
    8.I would not speculate what Price will do in the future.If he gets the opportunity.

Good luck to holders.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SRS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.