TLS 0.13% $3.94 telstra group limited

Players: Chairman Rudd: he should know all about Mao’s 5 year...

1. 14 Posts.
    Players:
    Chairman Rudd: he should know all about Mao’s 5 year plans including the infamous revolution to turn good iron products into crap scrap iron by planned decree.
    Schoolboy Conroy: bully who wants to punch above his featherweight class; sent to do a man’s job – I’ll fix the TLS pricks; I’ve got these tenders ya know & don’t need TLS. Decision in a week on successful tenderer.
    Truculant Sol : not talking to you today or tomorrow unless you see it my way
    Sneaky Barnaby Joyce: Ooh, really want to break up TLS but ssshh wanna get the best price when we sell it to mug Ozzie mum n dad so we can look afta da country folk.

Scenario:
    Not such a good idea this FTN business that we (govt) committed some $4.7 B.
    Think big – lets go with $43B with real nation building focus of Fibre to the Home (FTH) and bypass TLS (da pricks).

Basic facts: Sth Korea spent $50 B to get FTH – and I think that was US$. Its land size is less than 1.5% of Oz with a population more than double Oz - close to 50m.

Eight year Plan:
    Build a network equal or better than Sth Korea at half the cost approx.
    The real agenda is the split up of TLS – but sshhh.
    How:
    By decree of Chairman Rudd, secretary Conroy and his bureaucracy.
    Likely Outcome:
    Ever see a Govt controlled major project come within budget. Just double the cost for that factor. Double it again when compared to Korea for size/population effects.
    Perhaps Chairman Rudd will import some Chinese bureaucrats to ensure its success.
    Most likely to cost $300 - $400 per month per home – jumping for joy to get this technology.

Alternative Option.:
    Buy back TLS at the average price it was sold for. Then get it to build in a cost effective manner to 90% of population. Then carve up the rest of TLS and distribute it to the wolves. End of Govt and competitor bitching. We have a top internet service built cost effectively. Competitors have gleefully gorged themselves by Govt fiat. They will do that anyway with the current proposal cos TLS will surely not jump into this quagmire.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TLS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$3.94
Change
-0.005(0.13%)
Mkt cap ! $45.58B
Open High Low Value Volume
$3.95 $3.95 $3.93 $19.50M 4.948M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
63 667802 $3.93

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$3.94 46979 25
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.51am 01/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TLS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.