IMU 3.70% 5.2¢ imugene limited

Chairman needs to go, page-53

1. 886 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 319
    Hay Steni Slick and others
    I find it interesting that the writing style, the hatred of management etc used by both Mr Biotech and BJ789 are so similar to each other ( a theme that I have noticed through all of his / their posts) has led me to beg to ask the question is it the same person?.

Also of huge interest ( I don't know what it means) but if you mouse over Mr Biotechs name on the poster column,  (to the right of  the subject lists)  you will see a  green tick  pop over his name , and then up emerges the words saying "company Rep"

( click on the link above and have a look! I haven't seen that before, was Mr Biotech a  Rep for IMU? perhaps a former Director? or does it mean  something else?)

I remember Mr Biotech certainly wanted everybody to vote Paul Hopper out of his role, and interestingly enough Paul Hopper did get ( if my memory serves me correctly around  about 104 or so  million votes against him-

whats equally as  interesting ( if my memory serves me correctly) is-  that 105 m shares was a similar number  of shares being held by former director Otto Butulla , which certainly makes me ask myself was it this person asking others to voting against PH and then being one of the few to actually do so ?.

Mr Biotech did claim to have more shares than anybody else on this forum he also claimed to know the management and said he was close to them , and he certainly didn't seem to like the management of IMU.

Are they ( BJ789, Mr Biotech and Otto Butulla ) all the same people ?
    Lets just say, its a question I'm  asking.

out of interest has anybody else here been asking the same thing?, or in your view is this all just not likely?

fp

Last edited by Few Pennies: 06/03/19

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.2¢
Change
-0.002(3.70%)
Mkt cap ! $382.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.4¢ 5.4¢ 5.2¢ $148.9K 2.828M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
31 2436853 5.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.3¢ 392814 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 22/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IMU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.