LKE 2.27% 4.3¢ lake resources n.l.

now that's the different between you and others who has not made...

1. 585 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 47
    now that's the different between you and others who has not made profit and bought LKE at higher price. Your perception of the stock is totally different because you have profit from it hugely and play with the profit or part of the profit. A very different play... you are just another man try to make another dollar on this share. It could be any other share. You probably don't really give shit about it as long as you can buy low and sell high and continue to trade it .. You are very comfort trading with LKE... where the price will be, doesn't really matter as long as you can profit from it..

I am saying this because I do the same with stock i have made a fortune on it.. i continue trade it in and out to make profit..

i am sure you understand what i meant by it.. you should change your sentiment to none instead of buy...

Unfortunately, with LKE i got burnt bad.. for not following my usual rules.. stop loss and believe too much in Lilac tech.. I honestly still think it is a good story but not with current lithium price ..

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LKE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.3¢
Change
-0.001(2.27%)
Mkt cap ! $71.51M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.4¢ 4.5¢ 4.1¢ $404.5K 9.417M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
16 831640 4.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.3¢ 216771 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 27/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LKE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.