LKE 2.33% 4.2¢ lake resources n.l.

I don't think that I have any different feelings towards the...

1. 4,882 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1787
    I don't think that I have any different feelings towards the company than any other holder. I am furious that I got the exit of Steve and Nick wrong. I am furious that I believed that the chairman's selling of shares prior to the rigorous review was a good sign because I believed he wouldn't sell with a cloud of insider trading over his head. Basically I was an idiot for accepting their reassurances. I drew a bottom line price and I sold up when it hit that price. So now I approach the company with a different mindset. They have developed a good business if the price of lithium hits $33 per kilo and or if they can interest a strategic partner. On both of these I hold a large degree of skepticism but I do think that the price of lithium will return at least to the mid $20 range. The current price is where we were when we were broke and had nothing more than some brine samples. Currently we have tens of millions in the bank and successfully demonstrated the ion exchange process at scale in the field as well as reinjecting with large volumes. I think there is an argument for this company to be well north of 5 cents.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LKE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.2¢
Change
-0.001(2.33%)
Mkt cap ! $71.51M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.2¢ 4.3¢ 4.2¢ $39.33K 933.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
12 945182 4.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.2¢ 64306 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.09am 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LKE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.