LKE 2.63% 3.7¢ lake resources n.l.

Chairman to present at Noosa Mining Conference, page-237

1. 2,769 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1585
    I mean everyone else is right, lilac is not revolutionary, DLE has been around for 20 years and only recently had it gained alot of attention due to the lithium price boom, even with the DFS we don't know that about lilac and nobody can say it performs any better than sunresin, Koch or the bespoke solution that vulcan created. Lilac was promoted as being able to turn substandard brine into a top tier resource and I guess their main advantage was using less water in a low water environment, what they failed to tell shareholders is that it would need an enormous amount of power in a region that had no grid access, that's like celebrating a cheap solution for building the walls of your house but failing to consider that the foundation is built on sand.. LKE hid the power stuff from investors aslong as they could while promoting lilac as revolutionary, it was all part of the grift and looking back it's plainly obvious that Steve and Stu never had any faith in production, they just wanted to get rich selling the dream

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LKE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.7¢
Change
-0.001(2.63%)
Mkt cap ! $61.73M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.8¢ 3.9¢ 3.7¢ $271.7K 7.245M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
22 1840970 3.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.8¢ 606315 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LKE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.