LKE 6.98% 4.0¢ lake resources n.l.

Apart from what some are saying that Dickson is part of a scam,...

1. 21,179 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2055
    Apart from what some are saying that Dickson is part of a scam, which, to me seems totally illogical (consider the consequences) another view is that management simply knows that it can't stop the shorters, but, are very confident that shorters will be irrelevant to what they believe IS in the pipeline, and probably not too far away!!!.
    The polar difference that is taking place is quite intriguing, shorting a few million below 5.5 and probably at 4.5 which we will know next week, while others are buying looking for a rise in the SP????
    The financial repurcussions of what's happened since April 2022 have had absolutely no effect on me personally. I've had my ultimate result nearly 2 years ago, I haven't personally chased windmills since then, but, am absolutely fascinated with the shorting story. The lower they go is pointing very strongly to "questionable activity". This could be an incredible story, I'm just watching and asking some questions. Pity how this forum has become obsessed with individuality and not the company and the shorting story. Could be historic. ASX200 company with 95% knocked off it's Market Cap in 2 years!!!! Now THAT'S a story!!!
    Last edited by gassed: 21/06/24

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LKE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.0¢
Change
-0.003(6.98%)
Mkt cap ! $66.52M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.2¢ 4.3¢ 3.9¢ $753.4K 18.59M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 731925 4.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.1¢ 760271 12
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LKE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.