FXJ 0.00% 66.0¢ fairfax media limited

I wouldn't be so sure about that Parley, particularly in the...

1. 207 Posts.

I wouldn't be so sure about that Parley, particularly in the case of Corbett and Fairfax. Anyway, you have missed my main point in all of this. The approach, by Gina, has exposed the lack of support ( very few shares owned ) and excessive Directors fee's this board is paid for a company that has lost 75-80% of it's value during their tenure. Shareholders are financing these outrageous fee's that are completely out of kilter with fair and reasonable renumeration for their roles.
    I believe these purchases were not necessarily made by choice but by the public scrutiny of their shareholdings and fee's which has embarrassed them into these purchases. We shareholders should have woken up to this excess ourselves, I must admit, I hadn't thought much about it until recent revelations.
    I would like to see a shareholder meeting called with the main issues for consideration - Gina's role in Fairfax, particularly at Board level, and a discharge of the entire Board with new elections to be held for Board members on a significantly lower fee structure.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FXJ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.