SBN 0.00% 0.0¢ sun biomedical limited

Captain,lol - "significant" is a powerful word.For the first...

1. 988 Posts.
    Captain,

lol - "significant" is a powerful word.

For the first time the company decided to speculate - even toward the negative, then balance out to "exciting" times ahead in 2009.

Creative use of the odd adjective also.

I have a theory as to why the KING'S Chairmans address contradicts or hoses down some of the positives in the "INVESTOR UPDATE" released only 14 days ago.

Even when considering, some of the positives in the investor update were hidden in the ledger (trade debtors / stock on hand), and not expanded upon, which was odd considering, the first Investor update (28.2.08) highlighted objectives re: reducing expenses (180k) and increasing revenue (100k).

Some posters have offered revenue estimates next quarter based on debtors and stock, I concur with them, unless SBN's customers have a 120 day account.

I don't understand the necessity of this address, and his use of strong adjectives, when the investor update & 4C 30/7/08 would have enlightened us, with China and Mexico on the horizon (1 month away).

Scratching my head at the moment, and I am sure that things will make sense soon.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SBN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.