ADO 4.55% 2.1¢ anteotech ltd

Hi secondsight, The outlook for AnteoTech has never looked so...

1. 726 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1660

Hi secondsight,

The outlook for AnteoTech has never looked so good as it does now. Yes, I know as well as any longterm holder of our earlier disappointments. We need to understand that very little had been spent by the company in the period up to the introduction of the new Chairman and the new CEO. The concentration had been almost entirely on Life Sciences, which of course had been the company's core business for so many years.

I for one have persistently underestimated the time it takes to go from successful lab tests to commercial agreements. Perhaps many of us suffer the same impatience. We need to understand that no battery or vehicle manufacturer is going to risk its business on a new technology until it is proven satisfactorily at the commercial level. That means performance, absolute consistency, production capacity, delivery reliability - the last three must score 100%.

Well, no-one can instantly prove that overnight. Bit by bit, the company is overcoming each hurdle.

If the outlook was not so promising, why would Ferroglobe have sought to claim all our IP? A gob-smacking claim, if ever there was one. But claim it did. What a great endorsement! The claim itself, and its absolute rebuttal. As for the A$300,000, that's the price of a negotiating sop. I reckon it was Ewen who was able to bring this case on early, and get it sorted so smartly through mediation. He's the sort of guy who knows what these cases can cost in legal fees, and how they sometimes aren't brought to court for three years. Can you imagine what that would cost in lost opportunity for us? And how Ferroglobe would be sitting back smugly, with such delay protecting their refined silicon business.

You see, I think our Chairman has handled this substantial threat very well, and I'm darned sure he and David are taking great care to ensure the company will never had such a possible threat arise again.

So I think while it is perfectly reasonable for you to ask the question, my view is definitely that we have a good team in action, at Board, CEO, management and staff level, and they have my total support. I sleep well because of this confidence.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.1¢
Change
-0.001(4.55%)
Mkt cap ! $50.57M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.2¢ 2.3¢ 2.1¢ $38.09K 1.731M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
15 1505316 2.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.3¢ 676543 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.57pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
2.2¢
  Change
-0.001 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
2.2¢ 2.3¢ 2.2¢ 764931
Last updated 15.55pm 03/05/2024 ?
ADO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.