ADO 0.00% 2.0¢ anteotech ltd

Hi PeterFred,yes, we've both been around for a while and have...

1. 610 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 305
    Hi PeterFred,

yes, we've both been around for a while and have had to endure many a tale of woe, e.g: The unsuccessful DiaSource takeover.
    I think we were very close to the abyss back then.

Today we are further along than ever before, at least that's what I would say for the CET projects.
    We'll have to wait and see about Lifescience and PoC, where there is also potential, as we have just seen with NMI.
    And the SSI would be a very big number if Anteo's products were to be integrated into certain areas.

Nevertheless, I expect that KPIs will not be thrown around so lightly and that there will be a show of strength if the expected process progress is not achieved with a partner.
    In that case, Anteo also has to say no if deadlines or other things are not met.
    Simply not communicating anything, as was the case with Enax, for example, is wrong in my opinion.

I also consider the settlement of the patent dispute with FG to be extremely important and very positive!

Even if they had won in court, they could have appealed, which would have tied us up for years.
    This $300,000 is perhaps the best investment of all time.

I'm too far away geographically, don't know Radford and Crouch and can only hope that our directors are kept informed of current issues and hopefully their opinions will be taken into account in future decisions.
    I think we have a strong board.

I don't want lone wolves at the top of the Group, but a team that steers the company.
    But of course the CEO is the boss.

I would be delighted to see a press release about the start of production at AnteoX. Publicly with people from the press and politics.That's how it's actually done, because it's a milestone for Anteo.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $49.36M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.0¢ 2.1¢ 2.0¢ $25.66K 1.278M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 2392933 2.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.1¢ 448141 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 27/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ADO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.