FAR 3.09% 47.0¢ far limited

Chairman's 2018 Address, page-83

1. 13,293 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1234
    Lol gridder.
    I was there at CDU for a short time in the hope they might turn it around, about 2/3 months to be exact, then flogged my tiny holding at a minimal loss.
    In shares over the years when things go wrong with either management bad decisions or just bad luck my sentiment changes like any normal investor and I point out the realities as I see it.
    Some investors though never admit when they get it wrong and for some reason other investors in companies that go bad never ever criticise management until the receivers move in.
    These threads over the years at FAR had hundreds of posters who adored the water boy and management no end and believed CN was the messiah.
    Nowadays all those posters with high hopes have sold out quietly and those left have become critical of management except for the tea and bickie brigade at the AGM's which only number about six nowadays.
    Its not my fault you cant bring yourself to criticise management as how can you really as you probably let yourself be known.
    I saw this phenomenon all through my working life where if one didn't stand up to obvious bad management decisions then eventually they would be out the door.
    If you do not believe there are no problems with this company and don't voice your opinion, then you cant be helped.
    The shining light is the new additions to the board and I expect changes at the top.
    Being a pariah of a J/V is not a good look.
    Being a penny dreadful looking for hundreds of million of dollars while also being a pain in the butt is again not a good look.
    Telling insiders one thing and telling the ASX another is frowned upon by nearly all management of companies yet this is how FAR operate.
    If you are happy about all that, again, you are your own worst enemy.

The quarterly, late as usual, will shortly be out.
    It will show the spend and the Dec quarter outgoings, it will again raise the spectre of another low ball CAP raise to fund what management are promising.
    I doubt we will hear about financing even though FID is close and commitments will soon have to be met.
    The happy clappers will spin it positively like they always do or just not comment.
    Those that comment will be called stooges, hired help and WPL brigade because again you cant defend the indefensible.
    This is the FAR thread.....

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FAR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.