FAR 3.09% 47.0¢ far limited

Chairman's 2018 Address, page-84

1. 1,721 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 594
    You make yourself out to be some superhero. I am waiting for you to fly out across all our computer screens in a red jumpsuit. Perhaps you model yourself on The Invincibles? You, are in fact, your own worst enemy because investing in junior exploration companies that are involved in Major discoveries will inevitably suffer that malaise of funding issues. Dilution will be a fait accompli and you should simply know this. What I dont get is that if you are so intelligent why did you invest in a junior company conducting exploration in Western Africa in the first place. Our CVN investment was equally a good discovery but had the significant bonus of having a $100 Million dollar windfall from the sale of their Thai assets and also the discovery was located in shallow water off WA. FAR didn't have that money behind them at time of their discovery and hence capital raisings.

I have no major issues with management, but i certainly dont have all my funds locked up in this one either. Also, if I dont like management of a company then I certainly don't stand around bellowing in my superman suit, but sell and move on. I am happy they have gone in to bat for us regarding arbitration and i certainly dont beat on about what supposedly transpired at around the time WPL purchased. Reason being is that I simply dont know and you certainly dont know either. The amount of crap that has been argued over these threads (on both sides) based on nothing more than hearsay or speculation is mind boggling. Once something is said enough times it becomes fact. Perhaps if you say..... "PE is a folly" enough times it might come true for you? But then again.......

P.S. The quarterly is not late. That's a fact!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FAR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.