NAG 33.3% 1.2¢ nagambie resources limited

Chairman's address 2017, page-53

1. 1,021 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 101
    I'm actually glad you have brought up this argument beacuse it is the only sensible objection that you have raised in all your ramblings. (an additional note - has anyone noticed the only 3 posters that are critical of NAG's operation all are "locals" ? - food for thought there.)

Firstly = truck operators need to earn 1500 a day to keep things going? That sounds kinda steep? Are you able to elaborate on that?

Secondly = heavy vehicle operators can and regularly do work up to 12 hours a day https://www.nhvr.gov.au/safety-accr...ent/work-and-rest-requirements/standard-hours

Thirdly = your quoted loading times and at least half the travel time will apply to any "local" dump site so the best case scenario you could hope for is to possibly only get 1 extra truck load of PASS per driver per vehicle per shift.... maybe if you're lucky.

Fourthly = a lot of the transport can easily be co-ordinated to move during non peak hours - there is no way I can imagine a sensible operator sitting in peak hour traffic as you have implied.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NAG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.2¢
Change
0.003(33.3%)
Mkt cap ! $9.559M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.0¢ 1.3¢ 0.9¢ $157.6K 14.32M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 100000 1.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.2¢ 185000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NAG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.