STX 4.76% 20.0¢ strike energy limited

chairmans address and agm preso, page-14

1. 386 Posts.
    Hi all, I was looking forward to reading the chairman's address and AGM preso after seeing the comments on HC last night. I am not disappointed!

Many of you have said it already and excuse me for repeating but I just have to - Never before have I seen from STX the degree of confidence and level of positiveness that is contained in the chairmans address.

Three paragraphs that really hit it for me:

'Today, STX as a high margin producer with strong cash flow and multiple project growth opportunities provides an outstanding investment proposition and an outstanding opportunity to add substantial shareholder value'

'This is one of those rare times in a company's history where all of the ingredients for substantial growth are in place.'

'The board sees this as a time when the opportunity is there to take the Company to the next tier, lifting market capitalisation from the current $90 million to a company worth many multiples of that amount.'

Wow, if you were to read comments like this from an aggressive over confident company you would be impreseed but knowing how conserative STX have traditionally been really puts these comments in context.

Stay long everyone.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add STX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
20.0¢
Change
-0.010(4.76%)
Mkt cap ! $572.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
20.5¢ 21.0¢ 20.0¢ $1.785M 8.776M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
76 3486632 20.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
20.5¢ 1783463 9
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
STX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.