NWT 0.00% 11.5¢ newsat limited

Hi tripoint by point:-NEWTG i'm glad you hold and by doing so...

1. 1,476 Posts.
    Hi tri

point by point:-

NEWTG i'm glad you hold and by doing so you obviously believe in the LT future of this company.

-- Why are you glad unless you too think it's a winner, well that's what I hope you think and you don't want me to lose my money!

Makattack isn't just ramping this stock

-- It's the constant downramping that sssss me.
    Did you notice how business like this thread was when he took a break? Note one said "how on earth could this help the SPP" etc, (in relation to no news) I did not consider that a down ramp rather a fair Q that I answered correctly with facts, only to set off another down ramp by his downrampness.

he's highlighting the ever increasing nonsense coming from announcements.

-- That's your opinion and his, I don't agree if you look into it.

And yes some times he does down-ramp and dribble but he has always been aware of the con-artists at NWT.

-- Think what you like about directors. None are angles in almost any company but it's the constant down ramping totally unrelated to your take on their character and the "dribble" that's useless.

I mean every announcement out so far has been regarding increased cash flows/increased revenue...

-- so far.

But fails to address increasing debt.

-- ?? Where they have $2.2m in bank.

You treading on thin ice NEWTG because you yourself are luring in the fresh blood.

-- Great I say DYOR I state my motive for posting, on the other hand downrampers do it why? What happens if NWT takes off who should we thank mac?

They don't know what they are doing when they first start and decide to go with the overwhelming hype surrounding NWT.

-- If you don't know what you're doing or only have $500 to invest stay away from Newsat and any stock IMHO. I think you're being rather insulting presuming you know what your doing and everyone else new to this stock does not.

They then fail to acknowledge the lack of liquidity in this stock.

-- They? Who? What are you on about? If you purchase at 3 a few months ago you had windows you could have sold at 7,6,5 or worst case 4 right now. So if you're a trader you can make money if you can time it, otherwise be prepared to be patient as I am.

How do i know this? Because i was once one of the newbies sucked in but i was lucky enough to escape after weeks waiting for my order to be filled in.

-- You sold! Great I hope it was at a profit, you've just contradicted most of what you were saying too.

Yep thats right WEEKS.

-- Cool better than ION = Never.

SO please tell me NEWTG what would happen if bad news were to be released?

-- Can't because IMHO it won't so DYOR in case I'm wrong.

Because like any company out there its not always rosey what if for some reason their jabiru project were to fall through?

-- Would not matter short term.

Or they have overwhelming debt

-- Are you just grasping at straws? When of late have they had any debt?

and are in discussions with banking institutes to help then restore balance?

-- Gee you really have no idea about this stock, really it's an insult trying to answer such dribble.

Where I totally agree with you is:

In the end patience and fundamental will always be king.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NWT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.