NWT 0.00% 11.5¢ newsat limited

chairman's address to newsat shareholders, page-20

1. 34,916 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 480
    Say "Hi I'm the guy that's done my largest share purchase ever with you! "OK hold on sir" beep, beep... "Sir I can't seem to find you in the top 100, may I ask when you purchased and how many shares?" "Umm yep it's me whole $500 worth, me biggest purchase ever so put me through now!" .. "disconnected"..

Yes well that would be in line with NWT history, only concerned about their largest shareholder mates, and what sort of scheme they can work out for each other at the expense of your everyday investor. Thanks for agreeing.

As for trading NWT, most if not all traders would not go anywhere near NWT. As Trin said, its very illiquid. So stop trying to convince us that anyone has managed to pick NWT at the bottom of .3c and sell at .7c. Even you yourself bought much higher than this and held it all the way down.

-- Newsat is just starting to come into its own.
    They were 3 years ahead of most everyone, especially in regard to broadband for the bush.

Yet couldnt even buy their way into the previous government's scheme with their you beaut Dodo alliance...lol.. give me a break, I cn only take so much laughter in the one go. How much consumer business has NWT in the bush? I'm all ears. Without NBN the consumer market in the bush is unprofitable, thats why there has been no interest in the bush.

NWT are no further ahead than any other prospective company vying for NBN business. They do NOT have a satellite in the sky, they do NOT have $400mill. We have to wait until June 30 apparently to find out their grand plan. Any smart investor would wait until there is real information before investing in this. or maybe not. Afterall you dont even know how much of this spin-off company will belong to NWT.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NWT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.