NWT 0.00% 11.5¢ newsat limited

I had to look to see if you're getting true value from your...

1. 1,476 Posts.
    I had to look to see if you're getting true value from your largest ever stock purchase (management say thanks for the vote of confidence by the way..)

Only concerned about their largest shareholder mates

-- Yes that's why the SPP is the same for everyone. We are all mates now.

what sort of scheme they can work out for each other at the expense of your everyday investor.

-- Will be options IMHO

Thanks for agreeing.

-- I agree you made a wise choice choosing NWT as the beneficiary of your largest ever stock investment, and again on behalf of all share holders a big $500 thank you

As for trading NWT, most if not all traders would not go anywhere near NWT. As Trin said, its very illiquid.

-- Cool then long term is OK and I'm the first to admit this is a long term bet.

So stop trying to convince us that anyone has managed to pick NWT at the bottom of .3c and sell at .7c.

-- Not at all just stating facts, it was possible but you've got in later and that's OK you'll be fine but take time to consider where you're going to spend the $100 when you sell out at 6 and make a cool 20%. If you're not happy with 20% then I don't know what will make you happy save for Newsat going broke. That would be the happiest day of your life, not as you say when you made the mega investment.

Even you yourself bought much higher than this and held it all the way down.

-- True but also picked up 1 or 2 at 3.

How much consumer business has NWT in the bush?
    I'm all ears.

-- Then listen, they did Kimberleys for a reason, you see if you can join the $500 dots.

Without NBN the consumer market in the bush is unprofitable, thats why there has been no interest in the bush.

-- How true, that's why I say don't get too excited over NBN.

NWT are no further ahead than any other prospective company vying for NBN business.

-- LOL yes they are. Gee I can't go on, can someone else help out, please give this guy the teleport 101 talk.

They do NOT have a satellite in the sky

-- Who does that can fit into the NBN specifications over Australia?

they do NOT have $400mill.

-- No but they can get it.

We have to wait until June 30 apparently to find out their grand plan.

-- You may have to.

Any smart investor would wait until there is real information before investing in this.

-- Well then Mr. "My biggest investment ever is in NWT at 5" (Whole $500 worth) guess you're being hard on yourself but if you say you're not too smart who am I to disagree?

you dont even know how much of this spin-off company will belong to NWT.

-- Yawn, been through this already, guess you were out seeing the broker:

"hey mr Broker, got yar me biggest order in me life!!" ..

Sure what stock and how much Mr Attack?

"Geez the whole farm all $500 worth, put it all on Newsat!"

.. Are you friggen crazy?
    That's your life's savings, haven't you seen what that guy on HC has been saying about it for years?

"Um.. that guy is me..."

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NWT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.