NWT 0.00% 11.5¢ newsat limited

Hey macREBlah, blah this company, that company did whatever.If...

1. 1,476 Posts.
    Hey mac

RE

Blah, blah this company, that company did whatever.
    If they are so good what are you doing here?

"..And you have the nerve to call me a 'looser'...lol"

-- Make that loooooooser.

(Gee one bloody typo and he's hanging his hat on it)

"..Dont even know we're bothering discussing this.."

-- Ding, give that guy a prize!

"..NWT is a perennial non-performer. (Etc. and sundry down ramping).."

-- You've purchased $500 worth, your largest investment to date, (if you believe that you'll believe anything as he IMHO has heaps more) for the sake of the discussion let's go with his biggest ever financial decision.. What was it in? One of the better companies? No the one he hates!

"..We have so many promises.. (Etc.).."

-- What downrampers forget to do is name the promises that came true.. I can't be bothered now, someone else can if they like.

"..Trust me, my name is newtg, and I have been calling NWT a winner for 2 years now. Please!.."

-- NO DO NOT TRUST ME. PLEASE DYOR.
    -- I've told everyone why I like NWT in spite of things taking much longer than I or anyone else expected.
    -- DO NOT TRUST people who post (what 400 now?) times on a stock "they don't own" THEN they do magically own it (WOW $500 worth) right when they are telling anybody who will listen to KEEP CLEAR if you can figure that one out you're better than me.
    -- I've stated my motives.
    -- How pathetically stupid is it to say you just purchased then go on to downramp as much as ever!!!!

"..And don't knock my $500. We can't all afford to spend up big on dud stocks..."

-- Beyond stupidity as statements go, translation is:-

"..I could no longer defend my constant downramping a stock I admitted I didn't own..

"..hmmm if I tell them I JUST purchase some I can continue to downramp.."

"..they can no longer say "what's it to you?.."

"..now I can downramp as a share holder.."

Does anyone have a different take on this?

Just for once tell the truth. You have far more than $500 worth, I give you more credit than actually purchasing shares of any value in a company you truly believe is a dud. In short your either a complete idiot or a share trader that's over done the reverse phycology trick big time.

I say you're not an idiot.

I believe you're a big trader in this stock.

Choose 1.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NWT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.