NWT 0.00% 11.5¢ newsat limited

NEWTG i'm glad you hold and by doing so you obviously believe in...

1. 4,114 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 312
    NEWTG i'm glad you hold and by doing so you obviously believe in the LT future of this company. But your spin on the negative posters is of concern to me. Makattack isn't just ramping this stock he's highlighting the ever increasing nonsense coming from announcements. And yes some times he does down-ramp and dribble but he has always been aware of the con-artists at NWT.

I mean every announcement out so far has been regarding increased cash flows/increased revenue...But fails to address increasing debt. You treading on thin ice NEWTG because you yourself are luring in the fresh blood. They don't know what they are doing when they first start and decide to go with the overwhelming hype surrounding NWT. They then fail to acknowledge the lack of liquidity in this stock. How do i know this? Because i was once one of the newbies sucked in but i was lucky enough to escape after weeks waiting for my order to be filled in. Yep thats right WEEKS.

SO please tell me NEWTG what would happen if bad news were to be released? Because like any company out there its not always rosey what if for some reason their jabiru project were to fall through? Or they have overwhelming debt and are in discussions with banking institutes to help then restore balance? The SP will first off fall not to mention the hundreds of millions flooding the markets in order to sell their shares. The newbies will panick and won't bother waiting to sell their shares at the current SP because its too long a wait so they will sell their shares for a click under the current SP. Thats if someone else hasn't beaten them to it. If that was the case and a very likely one considering the number of shares on the market they will once again go for one less click...etc Its a domino effect.

I think you should reconsider your exuberant posting as it is getting very boring every once in a while i check back on this company. In all your posts have you acknowledge the debt?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NWT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.