CVI 0.00% 0.3¢ cvi energy corporation limited

chairmans address to shareholders, page-24

1. 23,992 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    'without prejudice'

Rose Coloured glasses are in bottom drawer.

The more I read, the more I see it sounds like a Smyth driven desperate plea and won't wash with people who understand that what they REALLY want is to let Global/Pinnace/Tranyaki/Gunn/ Von Scrotum and friends buy 50% of the Company

Don't forget Smyth now is in possession of dozens of emails all outlining trasparency needs etc
    He is using the information we have been sending out to try and regain Shareholder confidence by covering our 'gripes'.

BUT - he still wants to sell us to the London Financiers.
    To do what?
    THAT is what you need to ask yourself/ves.

They KNOW that holders who might have taken the issue won't, as they can buy them on market cheaper now if they want to - so it leaves the coast clear for 'London calling' mobs to get 50% of OUR Company.

For what it's worth, I'm very happy to seee Mr Africano has had some VERY speedy English lessons. I thought he had a 'language' problem a little while ago?
    BRR should request that he make all future interviews, as he sound as convincing as Smyth!! lol...

Shareholders on our concerned/ EGM list.
    We are working hard - and apologise if email replies are slow. It doesn't mean nothing is happening behind the scenes.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CVI (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.