GML 0.00% 2.1¢ gateway mining limited

Badkarma, Bobcatpaul Approximately a month ago I accessed the...

1. 1,627 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 26
    Badkarma, Bobcatpaul

Approximately a month ago I accessed the Top 500 shareholders list (my broker requested it from the share registry) and saw Raxigi Pty Ltd (this is Mr VH account as evident by "Change in Substantial Shareholders announcements in BRO). I admit he has many more shares than me but your talk of "he controls the company from the shadows is absolute crap. Even if Mr VH held accounts in other names, at most I can say it adds up to a substantial shareholder (ie.5%) but no-where near the 20-30% that you would need to control a company as a puppet master. I know some of the large holders myself and they are not the puppet of Mr VH.

From reading the ASX announcements of BRO and GML, I believe they are located in the same office building. If this means "there is a conspiracy theory" then I will just let you go on your own way.

For the person that was talking "50cents share price". I was around about 15 months ago when there seemed to be more excitement. Form their announcements they were chasing a VMS deposit. Guess what...they were HOPING to find it. In the end they did not hit anything on their drilling. It was called a PUNT. No one guaranteed to me that the VMS deposit will be found from the data that GML had. I wished they hit motherload on their drilling as I hold a truckload of GML but they did not. Currently it seems that the company is on an acquisition trail judging from the chairman's address.

BRO and the supreme court stuff. I do not follow BRO but read up on a few things since this whole thread started. Seems to me that BRO made an acquisition on some Premium Apple reseller called MyMac and now the transaction has broken down. My guess is that MyMac did not want to go ahead with the deal they did with BRO and are going to court on it, or MyMac thinks they got the short end of the stick in the deal and now do not want the transaction to go ahead. Just looking at BRO going to the supreme court, this would indicate that they have tried their case with the lower courts to no success and now have to escalate to the Supreme Court.

As a GML holder I am keen to see what direction the company intends to take and what acquisitions they have in mind. We may have a major shareholder that is locked in a legal battle who supposedly is the puppet master, but the share registry suggest otherwise.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GML (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $8.304M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 488448 2.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.3¢ 165000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 06/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
GML (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.