LLP 0.00% 34.5¢ lloyds bank plc

Damn right...ntothing new...just Andrew Love doing some classic...

1. 4,275 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 359
    Damn right...ntothing new...just Andrew Love doing some classic "CYA" (Cover your A#se) stuff...but we pick up the tab!

Read a brilliant excerpt from an investment book this morning...here goes

"The real controllers of a listed business are not the owners but their employees, whose motivation to remain employed is likely to carry more weight than consideration of the financial interests of their employers".

Andrew Love and his two henchmen are not independent...they are protecting their "future" and LLC is their future meal ticket as it is the continuing business partner.

The smell of leather emanating from the directorial chair is clealry a powerful aphrodisiac.

What's more...think about this...the "hands on" management of LLP are LLC appointed people. I think they have done a fair to good job and I also believe they were about to take us places...but sadly, they too are LLC men. They know where their next meal ticket is.

We are friendless in every sense of the word...all we have is our democratic right to speak out and make this travesty and corporate pillage known to many.

On a brighter note...the market is strengthening...a clear sign that the hedge funds see further upside in this.

Andrew Love should be having some sleepless nights...and the LLC corporate terasury division should be counting out some extra dollars to throw at us.

I want an extra 16 cents now...and that's more than I wanted a few days ago. Settle with me quickly LLC because the taxi meter is running!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LLP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.