FML 11.5% 11.5¢ focus minerals ltd

chairmans letter, page-20

1. 4,242 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 19
    Well people are bypassing the Gong, going to Shellharbour, thats where its at. People only visit the Gong on a Day trip, which suits me fine. I live in Fernhill the poorest suburb According to our local rag the Mockery, let it stay poor - LOL.

On the Letter to shareholders by the Chairman.

I will eat crow for my recent negative comments. The explanation is detailed and honest IMO, and agree with it.

The stated apparent Honesty and integrity, business acumen and dealings of Shangdong.They are not investing in FML to see it fail.

Big cash injection in Going forward in a difficult market, in which cash has dried up, for Gold companies with big plans - Some companies are leaving their Gold / minerals in the ground, as they cannot get cash to develop / produce / realise their assests.

With only 4% of FML's areas being explored, with the cash injection things will be accelerated.

Barricks mostly / sometimes available mill to FML is a real thorn in FML's side, and constraints on FML ,and that is on a good tolling run. Woe to any left of feild events.

In general The way investors have viewed FML so far is not that good.

This proposed deal looks good, to accelerate FML 's vision

I'll vote Yes, as I beleieve this is even a rare opportunity for FML. As again as I stated above no use in having a lot of Gold / assests in the ground, with limited money to develop and produce them.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FML (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
11.5¢
Change
-0.015(11.5%)
Mkt cap ! $32.95M
Open High Low Value Volume
12.5¢ 12.5¢ 11.5¢ $3.285K 28.21K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 40000 11.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
12.5¢ 8690 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.36am 09/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FML (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.