FML 15.2% 14.0¢ focus minerals ltd

To my mind there is one important aspect that we have yet to...

1. 320 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 20
    To my mind there is one important aspect that we have yet to fully discuss. Do we want to sell a controlling interest in an Australian resource, to a foreign company? The Chinese are implementing this strategy with other Australian companies, in the mining and rural sectors, and are also doing this in Africa, all based on 51% ownership. They have, through their strategy of maintaining domestic employment without regard for profit, created a huge downturn in manufacturing outside of China, to the point that in future, if you want something made, you will have no choice but to get it made in China (and it won't be cheaper like it is today). Should we sell an Australian asset like this? If FML does turn around as a company, where does the profit go? What will the FIRB decide with regards to this purchase? What do decisions like this mean for the future of Australia and for our children?

Alright, FML is not a huge company and may not have a large impact - but I believe it could be in the future. Will it be the death of FML if we do not this? I don't have the answers, but believe that we should address these questions.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FML (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
14.0¢
Change
-0.025(15.2%)
Mkt cap ! $40.11M
Open High Low Value Volume
14.5¢ 15.0¢ 14.0¢ $34.69K 242.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 132799 14.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
16.5¢ 4616 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FML (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.