FML 0.00% 15.0¢ focus minerals ltd

chairmans letter, page-30

1. 83,956 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 75
    stevehoff,

"To my mind there is one important aspect that we have yet to fully discuss. Do we want to sell a controlling interest in an Australian resource, to a foreign company? "

Although I agree with the fact that a philosophical question should have been asked ----------------

I believe we should have asked it decades ago.

See below ----------- the horse has bolted, the dog is out the gate, the canary is already dead.

Personally, I think we as fml'ers should just look after ourselves now ----------- if we like the deal, vote yes. If we don't like the deal ------- vote no.

Australia has long ago decided to sell the farm -- that is what we do.

It is way way way too late for a philosophical discussion on this matter - and if you have been watching for a while - and I think you have ---------- people dumped heaps on others on this forum when they raised philosophical matters.

Only now do some (not thinking of you with this comment) think it is of high importance - well, sorry, we should have discussed it long long ago.

have a great day

Pinto

ps - there is a plethora of evidence of foreign ownership out there - the link below is just one example.

http://greens.org.au/sites/greens.org.au/files/Foreign%20Ownership%20of%20Australian%20Mines.pdf
    "The mining industry in Australia is about 83% foreign owned. This reflects the high
    foreign ownership of the two major players – BHP-Billiton at 76% and Rio Tinto at 83%.
    While most people think of BHP as an Australian company, ‘...BHP under our laws is a
    foreign corporation, as is Rio Tinto
    .’ Between them, these two companies make up
    about 70% of the listed company resources."

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FML (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
15.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $42.98M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 145984 14.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
15.0¢ 45028 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FML (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.