FML 13.8% 16.5¢ focus minerals ltd

A very simple question.Does anyone think a mainland Chinese...

1. 5,948 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 371
    A very simple question.

Does anyone think a mainland Chinese company would ever allow itself (if the Government permitted it in the first place which it doesn't) to be bought out by a foreign company?

Their shame would be huge unless they could say I turned my loser company into a profit because of those Aussies.

That's not what the soon to become 49ers of FML are thinking I hope. We have a going concern, and the raison d'etre for this money has evaporated as POG rose.

In the above case, what impression would Shandong/China think of people who willing sell a going concern and offer full control? Do you really think they would be of the view we are friends, equals?

This is not a racist rant, its human nature. Despite all the "I feel" comments, in all circumstances 51% changes everything.

Test: If there was a law that stated at anytime a woman for example, in a relationship made decision on anything (cars, money houses suburbs) was binding (and vice versa for men), regardless of the love, affection and intimacy you don't think at some point somethings going to rankle, attitude and views will diverge? It might happen way faster than we imagine, and a lot will have to do with who the SD Directors are.....anyone know? Their feed back to SD Chairman will be pivotal.

Your, our, my investment is playing with fire here given the absolutely no new news in this letter and preso. Nothing from SD.

SD is getting its marching orders from Beijing, and future super powers do not go around sharing things, that's what being a super power means. And they are not starting a caring sharing relationship with FML.

The relationship will stay as it is until SD get tired of it. No-one cares if we get tired of it, ever. End of story.

The whole idea that SD give a damn what other people here think is laughable. They know if they drop enough money on the table anything on this country can be bought, and they only need 51%. SD care only what the Shandong Provincial and Beijing Govt think...hahah, are you serious that they care about current FML sh? Seriously, you can't think that.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FML (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
16.5¢
Change
0.020(13.8%)
Mkt cap ! $47.28M
Open High Low Value Volume
14.5¢ 16.5¢ 14.5¢ $9.976K 68.80K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 24701 14.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
16.5¢ 9616 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 27/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FML (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.