URA 5.56% 1.7¢ uran limited

chairmans perspective., page-5

1. 4,327 Posts.
    Hi Folks

Yep its easy to classify this company as either one extreme or another.

Clearly its a very high risk situation, volatile share price and deals uncertain in any number of countries.

Ukraine does not look good from an 'ousiders point of view'
    Clearly I dont know much about the place, only what ive read.
    Seems to me though that these countries particularly in the CIS regions are used to this sort of conflict and upheaval.

I am seeing two distinctively different routes for Uran, and in fact we are seeing it via the companys own actions.

I put the Discovery deal squarely in the CIS with Ukraine/Kazakhstan and Uzbekistan featuring there.

These are 'potentially' highly luctrative deals for Uran and 'any one' of those deals will mean $$$ for Uran.

But lets look at the 'other' side to the company free from Discovery and the CIS.

Rozna being the obvious one and the project MK directly referred to re his 'North of $5-10' statement.

We know that USA 'was' on the radar. No news there.

We now know that Africa is on the agenda and a number of countries there.

So clearly, theres any number of deals or ways you can look at Uran, but clearly theres two main seperate vehicles.

Lets not overlook the BIG negotiating power here either from an often overlooked perspective...particularly I suppose in Africa.

Michael Kiernan was the Chairman of Paladin PDN. I would have thought that alone would put Uran...minnow that it is...in a range well above its MC in terms of street cred and deal making power.

Make no mistake, Kate Hobbs knows this well, and with her contacts also including the 'current big boy at Paladin, John Borshoff knows all too well what surrounding yourself with proven performers does....not only for your own business development, but for the likelihood of securing deals.

How many companies have been doorknocking for uranium? How many get brushed off as just another two bit Aussie miner with 'no names' looking for a few million until the next big boom?

MK wouldnt be brushed off based solely on his pedigree, his contacts and the 'worker bee' that is Kate Hobbs.

Uran is well regarded, and although we dont have 'tangible' deals as yet, we can point to the ability of the company to this point to establish 'relatively' long standing connections and negotiations and JV/Protocols in countries that do have very real barriers to entry.

Im not expecting too much too soon...although it could happen.

But clearly we need a shot in the arm and it is time for Uran itself to clarify its current position and start taking shareholders a little more seriously...and respectfully.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add URA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.