URA 5.56% 1.7¢ uran limited

Thanks sam 11212You are correct.I was 'googling' and as you will...

1. 4,327 Posts.
    Thanks sam 11212

You are correct.

I was 'googling' and as you will see below made my mistake.

Thanks for pointing that out. I always get this one mixed up. Doh!

As you can see it was indeed an honest mistake :)

If you google: 'michael kiernan chairman of paladin'...and 'dont read' it like I did you will get the same result.

Uran Limited - Corporate ProfilesMr Michael Kiernan (Chairman) was the founder and Managing Director of ... He was Chairman of Paladin Resources Ltd during mine planning for the Langer ...
    www.uranlimited.com.au/corporateProfiles3.html - 22k - Cached - Similar pages

So Ross Kennedy is the man.

From the website:

Ross Kennedy, Director

Mr Ross Kennedy (Director) has extensive experience in mineral exploration and management, including in uranium. He was Chairman of Paladin Resources Ltd during mine planning for the Langer Heinrich uranium mine, and is Chairman of Energy Metals Ltd, a listed uranium exploration company. He was responsible for uranium exploration in Northern Territory and South Australia, for CRA Exploration Pty Ltd (now Rio Tinto), and was Exploration Director for Resolute Mining during the definition of the Valhalla uranium deposit. He has been a founding Board member of numerous ASX-listed mining companies including Resolute, Marymia Exploration, Astro Mining, and Jindalee Resources Ltd. Mr Kennedy was awarded the Gibb Maitland Medal by the Geological Society.

and

Michael Kiernan

Michael Kiernan, Chairman

Mr Michael Kiernan (Chairman) was the founder and Managing Director of Consolidated Minerals Ltd, which currently mines iron ore, manganese, chromite, nickel, copper and zinc in Australia, and is listed on the Australian Stock Exchange, the London AIM stock exchange, and the Frankfurt stock exchange. Mr Kiernan guided Consolidated Minerals from inception to a market capitalisation of about $1 billion by 2005. Mr Kiernan in association with DCMDecometal has extensive experience in Ukraine in import/export of minerals, including exporting iron ore pellets and supplying manganese to Nikopol.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add URA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.