GBE 3.64% 5.7¢ globe metals & mining limited

Agree.What is your take on this statement?:"...during the past...

1. 3,666 Posts.
    Agree.

What is your take on this statement?:

"...during the past year, we have gradually established a strategy that has never been set since the beginning of the company..."

"I thank our shareholders, partners, staff and stakeholders for their ongoing support and those who have served Globe and correctly fulfilled their responsibilities."
    (my emphasis added).

Without naming names, the current Board have all-but suggested that there were some who DID NOT correctly fulfill their responsibilities correctly. Hmm, I wonder who that could have been??

However, the CURRENT BOARD and CURRENT MANAGEMENT should be aware that the share price is worse now than it has ever been. And in a non-incoming eerning company, that is the only thing small investors are interested in.

However, we hope that with these changes, and some of the dubious governance issues hopefully behind us, GBE will move forward.

The fundamentals are still good, with far more cash than the current mcap, and a number of valuable projects. Now all we need is clear direction on how the Board intends to manage its capital, and a clear strategy on how they intend to add shareholder value in the short and medium term.

Yaq

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GBE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.7¢
Change
0.002(3.64%)
Mkt cap ! $39.41M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.6¢ 5.9¢ 5.5¢ $20.84K 368.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 90000 5.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.8¢ 200000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.04pm 04/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
GBE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.