GBE 0.00% 5.2¢ globe metals & mining limited

G'day Philby or anyone else for that matter. Maybe some of you...

1. 6,211 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1544
    G'day Philby or anyone else for that matter. Maybe some of you can share your thoughts.
    On how Alice has led our share price to an all time low - losing over 50% of her own investment along the way.
    On how she has done nothing in 2 years or so since taking a majority 53% stake.
    On how she has managed to cause a fall out with ECE the other majority holder 24% who gifter her GBE.
    On how she does not speak positive as say CXX do - nor does she hold any investment presentations as ECE did particularly "IF" they are trying to secure project finance.
    On how she has dwindled away the cash position and has nothing to show for it.
    On how she has peeved off the locals and done nothing in the form of aide/assistance as ECE did to retain the support and a bit of good will that ECE developed.
    On how she has done nothing with graphite tenements - whilst other companies SP has soared with graphite stories.
    On how she does not keep the market nor shareholders informed. Like a government she avoids detraction and the real issues by floating spin stories like looking for a sale of Kanyika - then not long after looking for project finance and niobium sales - then the negative comments around commodities - and now the buy Australia story - add to that the the sheet fight with ECE with no details to shareholders as to what it was all about - that's just to name a few off the top of my head.

Does she really have a plan - guess we will find out as I say in the next 3-6 months. There is nowhere to hide and no more reason to find excuses.

OR OF COURSE

Will we have to listen to 5 years of hard luck stories in finding a market for Australian produce in China.
    I'm sure shareholders and ECE can't wait for that.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GBE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $35.87M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.9¢ 5.2¢ 4.8¢ $6.134K 123.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 181452 4.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.2¢ 75314 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 25/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
GBE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.