GBE 0.00% 5.1¢ globe metals & mining limited

Chairperson thoughts, page-6

1. 6,221 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1549
    Yeah they went hard the ECE guys with that cash spend at Mount Muambe. Shame it came up short to be exploited commercially. Still they did continue to progress Kanyika and were responsible for the 20 ft container sample sent to China for processing delineation and finished product for a sample to establish future market sales.
    The buys at 2.2 could be nothing more than someone topping up to balance their buy price or just a few speculators chiming in or some topping up in hope. Very strange coincidence the timing of the 2.2 sales.

It's intriguing indeed but no progress has seen the SP slide - the cash balance diminishing. But the real issue I see is that she doesn't even promote her own company - like most people would not even have heard of GBE - she is not actively promoting the company with presentations which in turn can provide valuable exposure. One can only hope she - ECE have it all covered. Yep I even believe that whole saga was another ploy after all it was a no brainer that was never going to gain anything and was done very poorly if you remember.

Have a good weekend all.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GBE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $35.18M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.0¢ 5.1¢ 4.8¢ $19.73K 395.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 54570 3.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.1¢ 26353 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.58pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
GBE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.