CVI 0.00% 0.3¢ cvi energy corporation limited

chalea how are we set, page-5

1. 5,526 Posts.
    ciggys,

i find it harder to determine in this trend a breakout when mainly in bottom side of trend and might need a preparation base of some sort but using the 1 year chart even on daily chart with parabolic sar in place as an overlay(the dots on chart)it indicates a basic buy or sell signal
    even using a 3 month weekly chart gives a good long term outlook, and i have found using those indicators i gave you rsi, macd, slow and fast stochastics, momentum and DMI(directional movement index)+ simple and exponential moving average together with a parabolic sar work ok
    not one indicator or overlay is 100% relied apon so consider all and use as many as possible
    that site can only have 6 indicators up at one time and as many as you want in overlays including bollinger bands but i find it clogs the chart a bit so i just pop that up now and then to see it
    go through all weekly, daily and then down through the minutes as in hourly, 30 min and 3min to see patterns in chart
    might sound a bit intimidating at first but just dive straight in and the more you train more than others the more you'll succeed
    with the playing about cvi has had i wouldn't dare recommend a price close open or gain/loss atm lol
    bloody thing is a good learning curve

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CVI (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.