GRR 2.70% 36.0¢ grange resources limited.

chalk it down bottom dweller 2010 the year.??, page-16

1. 249 Posts.
    GFU, I do very thorough research and I happen to own just about every IO stock there is in the Pilbara, Midwest and a few key ones in SA. I also happened to have bought "almost" all of my shares in Feb/Mar 09 having "planned" for months. Only dabbled in some small scale purchases recently like GRR.

I also have many coal, base metals and mining engineering stocks that were priced for armageddon and these stocks were like lepers. Interestingly, many IO stocks were in fact much cheaper still in final quarter 2008 caused they were shorted like there was no tomorrow. (Guess you can't win them all) November 2008 was just too scary.

For confidentiality reason, I won't list my portfolio (it's a laughably long list - had no choice - got to spread out the risk in the middle of the GFC).

If you are interested, my 2 best performers so far (plenty of upside yet) are ABY and IOH (1000% and 700% up respectively as of today's close - rounded off). Some are not too far behind.

When I bought GRR, I eyed a fundamentally sound stock that as I said will get washed up on the shore when the high tide comes in.

Timing is key. I'm no nostradamus. Just very lucky when I needed to be. GFC happens only once in a 100 years.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GRR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
36.0¢
Change
-0.010(2.70%)
Mkt cap ! $416.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
36.5¢ 36.5¢ 35.5¢ $621.5K 1.727M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 46745 35.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
36.0¢ 45534 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 10/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
GRR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.